I got the kids a new pool at the store the other day and they made me blow it up when we got home. I thought I was going to pass out. :) The shot of Gabby sitting in the pool was her reaction the first time she sat down. They had a blast, and thanks to the lack of grass in our yard right now they were quite muddy when they were done. They ate and slept well that night. Maybe I should let them swim more often.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What fun! My baby (okay so hes 13 months) Carter doesn't like to sit in the water just splash it with his hand! Jacob is looking quite grown up:)
2 comments:
What fun! My baby (okay so hes 13 months) Carter doesn't like to sit in the water just splash it with his hand! Jacob is looking quite grown up:)
I always knew you were full of hot air! Just kidding! Way cute pictures! Also I love Jacob's Broncos shirt! And Gabby's swim suit is too cute!
Post a Comment