He had just noticed his bike
Cake
Other half of the cake They all look a little bored
I love the cake it is amazing that you made it, I have never tried any thing like that. It looks like you had a fun time and that Jacob got some great stuff.
It looks like Jacob had a great birthday! We really wish we could of made it! Oh well he still liked my present the best!
What a cute cake! It looks good enough to eat :) You have really cute kids! I'm so glad that you have a blog maybe we can catch up on our lives!
oh by the way this is Shantel!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love the cake it is amazing that you made it, I have never tried any thing like that. It looks like you had a fun time and that Jacob got some great stuff.
It looks like Jacob had a great birthday! We really wish we could of made it! Oh well he still liked my present the best!
What a cute cake! It looks good enough to eat :)
You have really cute kids! I'm so glad that you have a blog maybe we can catch up on our lives!
oh by the way this is Shantel!
Post a Comment