Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Gabby and Kayla
Sunday we drove up to Silverton for a picnic. We spent a couple hours wandering the park and taking pictures. I had planned to buy the girls matching outfits but never managed to make it to the store because we were just too darn busy. I was really upset about it Sunday morning, but when we got to Silverton look what Mimi had! She had gotten the girls matching shirts. Miss Gabby is 20 months old and Miss Kayla is 9 and they were the same size shirts, pants and shoes! It was so much fun seeing the kids together. We are all so in love with Kayla. She is the cutest little thing! Jacob REALLY enjoyed her. He had talked non-stop about "that cute baby Kayla".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I love these pics ! Very cute that you wanted to dress them the same and it all worked out that way!!
cute cute cute!!!
Tiff Gabby is such a cute girl, I love how she always looks so girlie! Hopefully I will have a girl some day:)
Ah, what sweet pictures!
Post a Comment